Black currant is not only a delicious and nutritious fruit but also has a variety of health benefits, such as strengthening the gums, protecting the liver, improving visual function and anti-aging.
The zinc content in the mineral element is high and can be used as a source of zinc. The content of vitamin C is extremely high, which is significantly higher than that of citrus and hawthorn.
It also contains phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, calcium, anthocyanins, and phenolic substances. The high content of linoleic acid in seeds has the effects of lowering blood pressure, lowering blood lipids and resisting arteriosclerosis. Another gamma-linolenic acid is a unique component that cannot be synthesized by the human body and can play a role in anti-cardiovascular disease.
1. Eating directly is of course the most delicious and freshest usage. Can maximize the retention of nutrients in the pulp, both nutritious and healthy.
2. You can also add eggs and flour to currants to make rich currant rolls. Kiwifruit jam is made after mashing, and kiwifruit jam is made after special processing.
Currants are often added to cakes to make delicious snacks.
Like making blackcurrant cake.
1. Mix blackcurrant powder and low-gluten flour and sift it twice. Set aside.
2. Egg yolk paste: put the yoghurt and vegetable oil in a bowl and stir well with an egg beater.
3. Add the separated egg yolk and milk and stir well.
4. Add the sifted low powder and mix well with a Z shape with an egg beater.
5. Mixed egg yolk paste, no particles and no dry powder smooth state, covered with cling film to prevent air-drying, set aside. Preheat the electric oven, up and down to 170 degrees.
6. Egg whites: separate egg whites, put in a bowl without water and oil, whisk at a high speed with an electric egg beater, whisk three times of fine sugar in the middle, first beat until fish bubbles, add 1 beat 3 fine sugar, lemon juice, salt, second beat until lines appear, add 1 beat 3 fine sugar, beat the third time until the egg head is raised, and when the egg whites become a big curved hook, add 1 bank 3 fine sugar.
7. Finally, beat the egg whites, lift the egg heads, and the egg whites show a stiff small right angle.
8. Take 1/3 egg whites, pour into the egg yolk paste and mix well with a scraper.
9. Then pour the egg yolk paste into the egg whites and mix well to form a delicate and silky cake paste.
10. Pour the cake paste into the mold and shake it flat with both hands.
11. Put the mold into the oven and bake the bottom for 40 minutes. If the surface is badly colored, you can cover it with tin foil.
12. Shake the mold after coming out of the furnace and let it cool. Serve directly or sprinkle with yoghurt and sprinkle with blackcurrant and chocolate beans to garnish.
The shelf life of the cake is very short, this cake is good-looking and delicious, especially suitable for family gatherings.