Apple is the most common and most commonly eaten fruit in people's daily life. So what good does it do?
Here are some benefits of eating apples.
8 major advantages:
1. Prevent cancer
Apple polyphenols can inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells. The flavonoids contained in apples are a kind of high-efficiency antioxidant. They are not only the best blood vessel cleansers but also the killer of cancer. The procyanidins in apples can prevent colon cancer.
2. Lower blood pressure
Apples contain more potassium, which can combine with excess sodium in the human body and excrete it from the body.
3. Enrich blood
Iron must be absorbed under acidic conditions and the presence of vitamin C, so eating apples has a good preventive effect on iron deficiency anemia.
Quercetin has a strong antioxidant capacity, and compared with other vegetables and fruits, the quercetin contained in apples is the best. Apples are the best food for people with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease.
5. Protect the heart
Eating two apples or drinking one and a half cups of pure apple juice every day can lower the "bad cholesterol" content in the blood, prevent arterial thrombosis, and prevent heart disease.
6. Strong bones
Apples contain the bone-strengthening mineral elements boron and manganese. If postmenopausal women can take 3 grams of boron every day, their calcium loss rate can be reduced by 46%.
7. Lower cholesterol
Eating apples can lower blood cholesterol levels, increase bile secretion and bile acid function, and prevent cholesterol from forming gallstones in bile.
8. Smell the aroma of apples to relieve anxiety
The aroma of apples is a great medicine for depression and feelings of depression. The smell of green apples can help eliminate anxiety and make depressed people feel light and happy.
Apples are also used in desserts. Apple pie is a quintessentially American food that originated in Europe in England. Apple pies come in many shapes, sizes and flavors. Then the next step is to introduce the practice of apple pie.
Main ingredients: 200g cake flour, 300g apples.
The crust of the apple pie:
80 grams of butter
5 grams of sugar
1 gram of salt
55 grams of egg liquid
a few drops of lemon juice
1. Soften the butter, and pour in low-gluten flour and sugar.
2. Add the egg liquid to the kneaded flour.
3. Knead the dough well and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Heat a pan and add butter. Pour in the diced apples and candied sugar, stirring constantly.
5. After the diced apples become soft, pour water into the pot and stir fry.
6. Divide the loose crust into two large and small pieces, spread the larger crust on the pie plate, and remove the excess crust.
7. Use a fork to poke small holes in the bottom pie crust.
8. Roll the biscuit into thin slices and cut it into strips.
9. Fill the pie plate with the apple pie and weave a cross grid across the top of the pie plate with the cut strips.
10. Remove excess pie crust and brush with egg wash.
11. Put it in the middle layer of the oven, preheat the oven to 190 degrees, and bake for 15 minutes.