Small red dates have a great effect. Jujube is a nutrient-rich food, known as the "king of fruits". Are you making good use of it?
The efficacy and role of jujube.
Jujube can improve human immunity and inhibit cancer cells. Jujube can promote the production of white blood cells, reduce serum cholesterol, increase serum albumin, and protect the liver.
People who often eat fresh dates rarely suffer from gallstones. This is because the rich vitamin C in fresh dates converts excess cholesterol in the body into bile acids.
As cholesterol decreases, so does the likelihood of gallstone formation. It also has a good tonic effect on people who are weak after illness.
The rutin contained in red dates can soften blood vessels, thereby lowering blood pressure and preventing high blood pressure.
Dried jujube is a dried fruit made from fresh jujube after special dehydration treatment.
Nourishing blood and nourishing qi: Dried red dates have the effect of nourishing blood and nourishing qi, and have a good nourishing effect on women and those who are weak after illness.
Invigorating the Spleen and Protecting the Stomach: Dried red dates have the effect of invigorating the spleen and nourishing the stomach, and can treat symptoms such as loss of appetite, nausea, and diarrhea.
Nourishes the mind and calms the nerves: Dried red dates have the effect of calming the nerves, soothing the liver and relieving depression, and can treat diseases such as mania, irritability, irritability, and insomnia.
The practice of dried red dates.
Ingredients: 40 large red dates.
1. Try to choose large and plump red dates. Jujubes that are too small are not recommended.
2. The red dates are pitted with a straw, and the straw for drinking yogurt is the most suitable.
3. After the kernels are perfectly separated, cut the red dates into segments, and cut a date into 4~5 segments.
4. Then put the dates in an air fryer or oven with hot air function.
5. Then bake at 120 degrees for about 35 minutes. The freshly roasted red dates are still a little soft, but they will crisp up when they cool down. Oven time is longer, forty minutes.
How to clean red dates?
1. Prepare water and fill half of the water at about 40 degrees Celsius in the cleaning container, so that the water temperature of the red dates will not cause the nutrients of the red dates to be lost.
2. Add flour and salt, add flour and salt to warm water. The flour has an adsorption effect and can absorb the fine sediment in the gaps of the red dates. Adding salt can speed up the separation of sediment and red dates.
3. Soak, pour red dates into water, stir slowly, soak for about half an hour, and wash.
4. Take the red dates out of the container, then rinse them with clean water, control the moisture, and dry the water on the red dates.
Have you learned it?