Pizza is a delicacy that originated in Italy and is popular all over the world. The usual practice of pizza is to cover toppings such as tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, etc. with fermented buns, and then put them in the oven to bake.
Vegetable pizza is one of the daily dietary choices of many vegetarians. Next will introduce how to make a vegetable pizza at home.
10g olive oil
60g warm water (according to the water absorption of flour),
an appropriate amount of green pepper
an appropriate amount of shiitake mushroom
an appropriate amount of cheese
an appropriate amount of salad dressing
1. Mix the dough ingredients and knead the dough.
2. Let the dough ferment until it doubles in size, and remove the air.
3. Grease the mold and put the cake in the mold.
4. Prick the surface of the dough with a fork, then put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes to set.
6. Sliced green peppers and mushrooms.
7. 100 grams of cheese plus 25 grams of sugar.
8. Stir well with an egg beater, and put the cheese, green pepper, and mushroom on the pie crust.
9. Squeeze the salad dressing and spread a layer of cheese.
10. Finally, put it in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
In your spare time, you can also try it at home.
In this world, the countries that like to eat pizza the most are the United States and Italy. But pizza is still very different between the two countries.
Italians use fresh tomato sauce, olive oil, and garlic. What they pursue is the natural and rustic taste of the food itself, which is light and refreshing.
The tomato sauce used in American-style pizza is made by slow cooking, and each restaurant may be different. There are self-made sauce recipes, and the taste is generally stronger.
2. Pizza base: There are actually many kinds of Italian pizza bases. In fact, almost every town has its own style. But one thing that never changes is the thin bottom and it's huge.
A pizza is on the table, occupying two-thirds of the area. Its ingredients are also very simple, made with only flour, water, and yeast.
As for the American-style pizza, it is a deep dish with a thick bottom, which is not only thick but also invented such a magical existence as the cheese-filled pizza. The raw materials used also add sugar, salt, and oil on the basis of the Italian style.
3. Baking method:
Italian pizzerias still use the traditional and ancient kiln baking method to cook pizza, which puts high demands on the pizzerias. The control of the fire and time requires a certain amount of experience to be able to do it with ease.
The American fast-food pizza culture is doomed in that they will only choose electronic ovens, and wait for the pizza to come out after setting the time.