Makeup brushes have moved from the hands of professional stylists to the hands of beauty lovers.
There are many types of makeup brushes.
To cope with daily makeup, you can combine it according to your personal makeup habits.
Which makeup brushes do you own?
There are many types of makeup brushes, such as eyebrow brushes, lip brushes, foundation brushes, powder brushes, blush brushes, concealer brushes, eyeliner brushes, and eyeshadow brushes.
How to clean makeup brushes.
1. Wet the bristles with a neutral detergent solution and press lightly with your hands to clean the bristles.
2. Rinse with clean water, also press gently with your fingers, and then gently press the bristles with a soft dry towel to absorb the moisture, do not shake vigorously.
3. When blow-drying, keep the brush head down and hang it, or lay it flat on a ventilated mesh to dry in the shade.
If you blow dry with the brush head up, the bristles will spread out and interfere with use.
4. After washing, you can also apply conditioner and rinse with water to make the bristles softer.
Tips for choosing makeup brushes.
1. The material of the makeup brush
The material of the bristles is generally divided into artificial hair and animal hair.
Because animal hair has scales, it has a good ability to grasp powder and can be used to grasp dry powder products, such as eye shadow, blush, loose powder, etc.
Artificial wool, including fiber wool and nylon wool, has a smooth texture without scales, has weak powder grip, and does not absorb too much product.
When using liquid foundation, lip gloss, blush cream, concealer and other wet products.
It is best to use artificial hair, which can exert the moisturizing properties of such products.
2. Don't buy a full set
If you are a novice, or a friend who does not usually wear makeup, you do not need to buy a full set of makeup brushes when buying brushes.
In fact, there are many brushes that can be used for a variety of purposes.
Buying brushes one by one is the right choice.
Keep these tips in mind.